An archive gem built for black runs, revived and remixedfor a 21st century urban mindset. Boxy in shape with a shortfit, structured high collar and wind-beating roll-away hood.Versatile to its core, equally at home on the snow-covered slopes of the Cairngorms or slamming round the local skatepark.
A note about sizing:The Dean Street collection is unisex, with ‘oversized’ fit. If you asked our advice, we’d recommend men choose their regular Berghaus size; women may want to order a size smaller, but howyou wear it is your call.
In a nutshell
– Waterproof protection with Hydroshellfabric
– Fold-away hood with drawcord adjustment
– Boxy cut for freedom of movement
– Simple studded cuff design
– Two hand pockets, one map pocket
– Lightweight and perfectly packable
For The Gear Geeks
•Fold-away hood with drawcord adjustment
•Boxy cut for freedom of movement
•Powder-resistant avalanche cuffs
•Two hand pockets, one map pocket